Events at Big Cedar Lodge
Plan your visit to our little slice of the Ozarks. See what events are coming up, or check out our Adventure Planners to see the activities scheduled during your stay with us. We look forward to celebrating with you at Big Cedar Lodge!
If you have further questions about any of our events or activities, contact Guest Services at 1.800.225.6343.
2014 Schedule of Events
Labor Day Weekend Celebration
Sunday, August 31st
End of Summer Picnic: As we prepare to say farewell to summer, Labor Day weekend gives us one last chance to enjo the high sun and late evenings. Bring the whole family and ge your fill of summer warmth and fun before fall arrives. We’ll hav games, attractions, contests, crafts, entertainment, pony rides and more. Come hungry and enjoy a menu of mouth watering foods prepared by Big Cedar’s Culinary Team. Tickets and all-you-can-play wristbands will be available for purchase at the ticket booth. Meet at the Swimmin’ Hole Lawn on Sunday, August 31st from 2:00pm-8:00pm.
Clay Self Band Performance: Don’t miss a special performance by the Clay Self Band. This event is complimentary. Offered on the Swimmin’ Hole Lawn on Sunday, August 31st, beginning at 6:30pm.
* Big Cedar End of Summer Fireworks: Join us as we celebrate the end of the summer and the welcoming of fall! We will light up the night sky with a spectacular fireworks display! Don't forget to bring your lawn chair or blanket. This event is complimentary. Offered on the Swimmin' Hole Lawn on Sunday August 31st at Dusk.
* Top of the Rock End of Summer Fireworks: Join us as we prepare to say farewell to summer. Enjoy dinner at one of our remarkable restaurants and finish the evening by joining us for a spectacular fireworks show at dusk! Offered at Top of the Rock on Sunday, August 31st. Dining Reservations Strongly Recommended. Call 1-800-225-6343 for resrevations.
Clay Self Special Performance: The best way to cap off a fun-filled day? With a fun-filled night at the newly renovated Buzzard Bar. Join us to see why Clay is everyone’s favorite Singin’ Cowboy. $5 cover charge per person. Children 12 and under are complimentary. The show begins Sunday, August 31st at 8:30pm at Buzzard Bar.
- 27th: Cooking 101 - Holiday Party. Reservations required.
- 20th: Cooking 101 - New Years Eve Party. Reservations required.
- 31st: Ring in the New Year at Big Cedar and Top of the Rock. Firework displays at both locations.